Holistic, Transparent Financial Consultation and Advice
- In-depth experience, broad-based, comprehensive knowledge in multiple financial arenas.
- Wealth accumulation and preservation strategies for both major financial decisions and every day issues that life brings your way.
Ronald G. Berry, Ph.D.
Office: (203) 955-1844
Cell: (203) 209-5218
Dr. Ronald Berry is a Financial Consultant/Advisor with Integrity Capital Management Group (ICMG). He provides quality, confidential financial planning services to individuals, families, business owners and professional athletes to help them meet their financial goals.
Ron has over 25 years’ experience working in the financial services industry. He has consulted in the educational, pharmaceutical, health care and defense arenas as well as the aerospace, shipbuilding and electrical manufacturing industries. Prior to establishing ICMG and becoming an affiliate of Investor’s Capital Corporation, Ron was a Financial Planner with MetLife Securities for 12 years. Previous experience includes managing the financial planning team at American Express Financial Advisors and providing advice on personal and small business tax strategies to premier, high wealth clients at a leading national tax preparation firm. He was President of The Media Works, Inc., a marketing and promotion firm whose clients were large and medium consumer and industrial companies.
In addition, Ron has been a management consultant for several FORTUNE 500® companies and a professor of marketing and law at the University of Bridgeport. He has experience as a residential and commercial realtor in the state of Connecticut and is a retired United States Army Colonel.
Ron is also a National Football League Players’ Association (NFLPA) Registered Player Financial Advisor. He is a member of the Financial Planning Association, MIT Enterprise Forum, Connecticut Management Consultants, American Marketing Association, American Society for Training and Development, Senior US Army Reserve Commanders Association, and Beta Gamma Sigma, an International Honor Society.
He is a guest lecturer for the Manhattanville College Sports Management program and a member of the Easton Senior Citizens Board of Trustees.
Ron’s education and professional affiliations include:
- Ph.D. in Business, from Walden University, Minneapolis, MN
- Post MBA Graduate Certificate from Pace University, New York, NY
- MBA and BS in Business/Engineering from the University of Bridgeport, Bridgeport, CT
- BCE - Board Certified Estate Planning, Institute of Business and Finance, La Jolla, CA
- CBA - Certified Business Administrator, Connecticut Public Schools
- Graduate of the U.S. Army Command and Staff College and the U.S. Inspector General College
Ron is licensed to do business in the following states: AK, AL, AZ, CA, CT, FL, GA, KY, LA, MA, MI, MS, MT, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, SC, WV, WY